This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to delete my facebook account?
03-23-2014, 11:41 AM
How to delete my facebook account?
I would like to delete my facebook account and a gmail account.
Help me plz....
There is a necessity. plz....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 11:43 AM

fuck facebook

Ads

03-23-2014, 11:52 AM

On the Facebook homepage, go to the 'Account' tab, then 'Account settings'. At the bottom of the page, click 'Deactivate account'.
03-23-2014, 11:57 AM

U can go and search for FAQs in Facebook.
03-23-2014, 12:06 PM

Go to your account and then go to settings. There is a tab from there which let's you deactivate your account.

Just letting you know, once you deactivate you can reactivate with your loggin. There is really no point in that but your friends and people who search you will not have access to you; you don't 'exist'.

Good luck, more help; email me Smile
03-23-2014, 12:08 PM

If you want to delete your account from face book, you account setting option. There you find delete button only you simply click and your account delete.
03-23-2014, 12:23 PM

for facebook -
login - click on ~Account~ button at right top corner - select ~Account Settings~ from drop down menu. you'll reach to My Account page. there you'll find a list of actions. at the bottom of the list, there is - ~Deactivate Account~ - click deactivate n follow instructions.

for gmail -
login - click on ~Settings~ at right top corner - on Settings page select ~Accounts~ go down. you'll find ~Google Account settings~ - click on it. you'll be directed to a new page. now you are on the page - ~Google accounts~ - here you'll find Profile - then Personal Settings - then My Products - click on ~Edit~ next to My Products heading. You got it. Delete Account.
03-23-2014, 12:38 PM

If you deactivate your account from the "Deactivate Account" section on the Account page, your profile and all information associated with it are immediately made inaccessible to other Facebook users. What this means is that you effectively disappear from the Facebook service. However, if you want to reactivate at some point, we do save your profile information (friends, photos, interests, etc.), and your account will look just the way it did when you deactivated if you decide to reactivate it. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their information to be there when they return to the service.
But if you want to permanently delete the account,go to this link:
http://www.facebook.com/help/?search=i%2...%20account

Now,its the time for gmail.
You can delete Gmail from your Google Account at any time. If you're sure you won't use Gmail in the future, please follow these steps to delete it:

Sign in to your Gmail account.
Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.
Click Accounts in the Settings menu bar.
Click Google Account settings.
Click the Edit link next to 'My products.'
Click Delete Gmail Service and fill in the required fields.
03-23-2014, 12:54 PM

Here's how:

On the Facebook homepage,
1go to the 'Account' tab,
2then 'Account settings'.
3 At the bottom of the page, click 'Deactivate account'.
03-23-2014, 01:06 PM

why do u want to delete your account. anyway, goto setting and click deactivate account