This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who view my facebook profile?
03-23-2014, 12:11 PM
who view my facebook profile?
who view my facebook profile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 12:19 PM

That doesn't make any sense.
Check your privacy settings.

Ads

03-23-2014, 12:26 PM

Lol ^
03-23-2014, 12:41 PM

bad grammar XD
03-23-2014, 12:51 PM

Ask again but check your grammer. You are lucky I understood you. Only your freinds can view your profile. Anyone who serches for you can see your political, religious, birthday and your name and the button freind request but that is it and your likes and what you are a fan of like, and this is an example. Georgia likes Toy story or Herb likes Chariots of fire
03-23-2014, 12:52 PM

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles. Facebook applications, on the other hand, are unable to track anybody unless they have the consent of the viewer.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.
03-23-2014, 01:04 PM

Competitor's site Facebook to share your profits know that social networking sites profit from behind you thousands of dollars without give you one cent
   And remain for a large part of your time , but now you are on the net بفلوس the Aiwa بفلوس account and you are watching a mounts
 Site de social site such as Facebook and Twitter.
Register very unusual Create your page or Group claimed 50 of your friends base CDA .
You will receive a message from the site that you are qualified to post profits of the site and Congratulations to you , sir Very Happy your time Delloukt بفلوس everything ييجي members you Gropk or your page with ads of course appreciates win them Tayyip Htsal yourself discernible pain and of the net Ezay Shocked اقولك remained thing for taking pain and check connect you Hajj House minimum payment of $ 100 or Paypal if you are a joint Bank - mail Paypal .
Any inquiry I service.
Share and share profits and do not hesitate . All social sites , but with this site you are بفلوس and involve topics بفلوس and review your friends بفلوس please feel free to lose your time and more of your time without reaping anything and the other party takes advantage of and behind you thousands of dollars .
Tani steps :
Subscribe Active and Free Group claimed 50 of your friends and then open the email messages to see steps to post profits and Approving Alkerqs of joyous
ساااااااااااااااااااااااااااااارع right before the closing greetings
Subscription
Delaor
http://www.dealyour.com