This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this girl like me?
03-23-2014, 04:17 PM
Does this girl like me?
First off, this is kinda long - so thanks for reading it all Smile
We met just over a year ago at our friends house for a birthday celebration. We barely talked because there was a fire and she is asthmatic so she stayed indoors 90 odd percent of the time I was there.
About a week or two later, I was at the friends house (the one who was celebrating their birthday) and she was on the phone to the girl I first mentioned and they were organising a group of friends going to the fare. When the girl realised I was with our friend she asked if I'd like to go, so I went.
The day that was meant to happen, the first girl and our friend called for me saying it wasn't happening so we all hung out for the whole day. The girl I first mentioned was on our friends laptop and was on Facebook and as I was leaving the room, she asked me if she could add me. I said yes.
The next week we all went to the fare.
We talked online more, she always starts the conversations, and she invited me to the cinema with a few who were at the fare, so I went. It ended up only us two going, and to be honest I was surprised. I paid her ticket because everyone else ditched at last minute, and she told me she'd pay me back, but I said it was ok.
She invited me to her house the next night for a Halloween party, and I went. She paid me back the amount the cinema ticket was, even after I had said it was ok.
We had spoken more online and didn't see each other until the start of this school year this year, because she is a school year above me and she's doing bigger exams, her school and mine mix for some classes and she didn't know her way about my school, so I showed her where her classroom was.
I told her I wasn't going to be in for the first few days because my mum had passed, and she said she was nearly in tears although they never met and that she was giving me a virtual hug as she was typing.
Other than that, she always seems interetested in what I'm saying and stuff like that. But also, we have different interests and hobbies (she likes Pop music - like Rock/Metal, she bakes when she's bored - I play guitar, etc).
We were once talking and I we mentioned how we wanted to see a film but didn't know anyone who was wanting to go, so she suggested we go together (ended up I wasn't able to due to no money).
But based off this, do you think she likes me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 04:19 PM

Yes

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply