This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
question for shawols(SHINee fans)?
03-23-2014, 04:43 PM
question for shawols(SHINee fans)?
Hello ^.^ I'm a big time SHINee fan and I want to start a fan page or a group page on facebook. I have seen some SHINee fan page but most stop updating or only share SHINee pics which is good but I want my page to do more then share pics and share SHINee news. I want to play fun SHINee trivia games, to talk about your boys style, things we dislike ( I love shinee but dislike backup dancers at times) and stuff like that I want to communicate with other shawols and the page to be a fun and relaxing please tell me what you guys think of this idea and if you have any ideas of your own that you would like me to do because after all this page is for you guys and of course our boys.
Also please give me ideas for the page name I'm thinking of my shinning SHINee what you guys think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 04:52 PM

Page name....

SHINee fans

Ads

03-23-2014, 04:58 PM

I think you have a great idea! =) It sounds quite fun and like an interactive community.

I love the idea of talking with other Shawols. You could set up fashion analysis as a consistent update on your page too, because we all know how fashion is a major part of SHINee. Wink

Trivia is another good idea. Other quizzes like personality ones are also very popular. For example: Who is your perfect SHINee match? Who would be your best friend in SHINee? Those are so much fun but so far they are scattered ALL over the internet. Maybe you wouldn't have to make ones of your own or set up the system for them but compiling a masterlist of them would be guaranteed to get you noticed. People love easy access! You could even do a quiz/poll of the day scheme.

I only have a load of half-baked ideas, but maybe you could run with them?
a) Compilation of their interviews - They give great interviews but they are all so scattered (http://seoulbeats.com/2010/09/shinee-get...nterview/)
b) Macros - A fandom is incomplete without macros (for comic relief)
c) Fanfiction links? I'm not sure on this one but it's a pretty popular thing and I've found highly underrated SHINee fics. It'd be cool to spread the recognition.

As for your name, I think that's been done. There are too many websites already named "My Shining SHINee" Instead, too stand out, you could name it "SHINee for Shiners" I know they've said before that they SHINee means they receive light from their fans who are the Shiners so it could be cute.

You sound like you have some great ideas and I hope to be able to visit your fanpage one day!