This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A facebook friends question?
03-23-2014, 06:43 PM
A facebook friends question?
When your on facebook through the mobile browser and you click on your profile you know how it sais 'friends' and then theres 3 friends profile pictures? Well,i was wondering why is it specifically them are those 3 people the last people that viewed your profile? Im asking because my crush is on there and I was wondering if he sees my profile (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 06:55 PM

The people who show up in the friends box are based on:

>> the number of photos you are both tagged in

>> public interactions: how often you write on their on their wall, how often you share links with them, how much you comment on their photos or status updates

>> the number of friends you have in common

>> how long you have been friends

So no, it doesn't necessarily mean he has been viewing your profile, however it does mean that you two tend to interact more than some of your other Facebook friends.

The bigger issue, however, is that you have a crush on this person. Maybe you should consider asking them out Smile

Ads

03-23-2014, 07:07 PM

I do know that the people that show up in that friend thumbnail are people who check your profile or interact with you the most. Its not the EXACT people who've checked your profile last, but they definitely have checked your profile somewhat recently. Same goes for when you check your friend list. The profile that come up more to the top are the ones who check your profile or interact with you the most. The ones at the bottom I guess mean they could care less about you. So I guess its true that your crush has chexcked your profile somewhat recently which is a good thing
03-23-2014, 07:09 PM

it has nothing to do with them looking at your profile, it has to do with interaction as explained here
03-23-2014, 07:23 PM

nothing to do with looking