This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE READ!!! SHOULD I MOVE ON NOW?
03-23-2014, 07:12 PM
PLEASE READ!!! SHOULD I MOVE ON NOW?
I've been with this guy for over a year and just recently we are on LDR now less than a month. The problem is he changed sooo much in just a short span of time. He doesnt have a time for me but i always see him going out with his friends. He is deleting all my sweet post on his FB timeline.

He also has too much female friends in facebook. he is hiding his last seen stamp on viber and whatsapp so i will not know if he is online. he is mad at me for always sending him message and calling him. He recently blocked me on whatsapp and facebook.

I asked him if he misses me and he told me he dont know. He told me to live him alone and stop disturbing him. I asked him if its a break up and he said he dont care whatever he say.
He stopped communicating with me 3 days ago. No calls, no messages. I saw him on his friend's fb that he is having the time of his life without me. I dont understand him because he also told me he still plans to come here in my country after 6 months and marry me. I dont know what i should do..;((( he is treating me like nothing. Should i initiate to call him now??? Please help..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 07:13 PM

MOVE ON forget him u are worth more than this

Ads

03-23-2014, 07:24 PM

If he cares for you.. he will come back for you.. anb if you find that there is no change in him for you then move on.. you will get better then him...
03-23-2014, 07:33 PM

You need to look up online the definition of this word: delusional. It is the act of not accepting factual evidence. What more clear of a message do you wish to be presented to you to accept that he is gone?