This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Privacy Settings On Facebook???? :/?
03-23-2014, 07:32 PM
New Privacy Settings On Facebook???? :/?
On the new privacy settings on facebook!
i put my frends list on private and other stuff... but i cant seem to put my "pages" of stuff that i became fans of on private can you do this?! x Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 07:37 PM

omg the new privacy settings are shit,
i can't hide my friends list, i've been trying for hours ,

I put everything on 'Friends only' but it's still showing everyone everything......
grrrr...........

Ads

03-23-2014, 07:40 PM

i can't seem to ever since I accepted the initial login thing, but my friend just chose the skip for now option, and we checked and hers is fine - as it was before. It's meant to be an improvement, but I feel a bit ripped off, and I feel it has been forced on us. It does seem to go against what we previously signed up for. The whole point seemed to be communication g via your real name, with you real details, and having control over how you did this. I don't want an audience scrutinising me - I'm no exhibitionist.

Okay, so i gave up trying to answer and just went full force on a rant. Please tell us if you find out how.

ps, for the meantime I just changed my name, cause if face book decides to fk with me, when then two can play at that game. dunno what the next step will be.
03-23-2014, 07:54 PM

The only way is to hide your friends completely from everyone, including your friends
if you want to do that, then you can go to your profile click the little pencil on your friends list, you click that and hit hide friends.
I need to know how to hide my profile pic its pissing me off!
This could really cause me to close my account!
xxRxx