This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i display different content (in iframe) after users cliked "LIKE" in my facebook page?
10-15-2012, 07:55 PM
How can i display different content (in iframe) after users cliked "LIKE" in my facebook page?
I would like users to click LIKE and than move them to a different tab (an iframe where i have a form).
Another short question - After the fill the form (in php) i woulf like them to be redirected to another facebook page (and close the cuurent i frame)
Is it possible?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:03 PM

no clue

Ads

yes, it's possible

the PHP in your iframe page gets passed a variable you can check to see if the person has liked it yet, and you can use that variable to get your PHP to decide which page to show

then on the submit button for your form on page 2 of your iframe, use some javascript to change the document object to display a different page within the iframe (but you cant redirect it outside of the iframe)

I'm using a free tool that's support Fan Gate with iFrames, http://www.hookuapp.com