This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please help,is she stalking me?
03-23-2014, 10:02 PM
please help,is she stalking me?
this girl i went to school with,has always copied me.
Ignored it,it's school times that happens.
Her boyfriend had a liking for me,nothing happened.
She cheated on him and we saw each other for a bit but it was nothing serious and now there back together.

But before all this,she travelled half way across our county to go to my hairdressers,get the same hair cut from the same hair dresser and started dressing the same. i ignored it.

but now,i made a tumblr. on tumblr.com,she's copied it.
i moved to twitter,she's copied that.
and now i've moved to blogspot,to see her new blog today when i joint yesterday and she has written everything i have writ en,but just differently.

Shes messed up my friendships,made people hate me for no reason and now she is becoming me.
I've even had to block her and her boyfriend on facebook.

Her boyfriend has also spreaded vicious rumours about me just because i decided we shouldn't see eachother when we were (it was never behind her back btw).

So what do i do?

Stand my ground or what? :/ I've let her control me for so long now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 10:10 PM

Its official: YOU HAVE A STALKER
Do something as soon as possible and DO NOT be afraid of what she claims she might do. Stand your ground.
Best of luck, and I sincerely mean it

Ads

03-23-2014, 10:14 PM

block her
03-23-2014, 10:21 PM

Sounds like you're controlling her. I'm not saying it's your fault. She's copying you so she's letting everything you do control what she's doing. She sounds like a b*tch. Ignore the both and find some true friends that won't believe such vicious lies and will stand up for you. Stand up for yourself too if they decide to start talking sh*t to your face. Also, make sure your friends know about this.

If I were you i'd be tempted to show everyone how she's copying you but still, that's stupid and immature.
03-23-2014, 10:34 PM

Definitely a stalker, stand your ground, make all your online stuff private and don't hang with her. Don't let her be able to get any info on you. Then make sure you tell everyone what she's up to.
03-23-2014, 10:46 PM

She sounds envious..She may want to be you, or act like you..wants people to see her as you..Shes not controlling you, what you do controls her because she does whatever you do.
03-23-2014, 10:52 PM

some friend. I have had friends even friendships that have been broken not any thing as strange or as weird as this that i just read about ,decisions have to be made . and at times hard to make or i am sure you would not have posted this one,i am not that familiar about anti stalking laws in the new error,if the internet actions fall under the legal realm in the scheme of thinks if there none threatening,how ever it is un healthy and obviously causing emotional hard ships, a legal restraining order may be possibly concerning issues like this .I am not a lawyer,but you may want to Yahoo on the legal questions and answerers section .good luck and happy new year.