This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should be done to make the next smack down vs raw stand out?
03-23-2014, 10:05 PM
What should be done to make the next smack down vs raw stand out?
I'm tired of the same old thing. I want some new direction and features. For instance (moves) I would like every move ever used in wrestling available. If that's impossible then give us a move editor that can be used for all moves instead of just finishers. I also want the damage to affect the match (injuries). During the season, I want smarter cpu opponents capable of paying you back for something or betraying you depending on their character. They should give you a wrestling mode where you are a rookie who has bills to pay, house, car, clothes, etc. The better you do at wrestling the more money you make, the more famous you become. Give the game a life outside of the ring as well. In fact, put other organizations in that you could decide to join if you wish. If you have any cool Ideas let's hear them. Post it on face book and twitter and get their attention. That's the only way to make it happen. If we don't stand up, they'll keep giving us more of the same. I don't know about you guys, but I'm done with that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 10:12 PM

I do like your career mode proposal. It should also embrace the reality that wrestling is fake and staged. Maybe you should have to deal with the managers and the backroom negotiation that decide who will win a match. Perhaps some kind of meter which lets you decide how much 'fake' you put into a move and how real a punch will be. Perhaps a storyline to allow you fight against the fakery and rally for reality.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply