This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I change my settings to make it so photos of me does not show up on my facebook timeline?
03-23-2014, 11:09 PM
How do I change my settings to make it so photos of me does not show up on my facebook timeline?
On the current facebook timeline, I just want to make it so photos that ive taken and albums appear, but no photos of me show. Basically I don't want any photos of me or ones im tagged in to be displayed on my timeline. How do I set it to do that so there are only 2 photo colums when you click on my photos? I want it to just display the photos i have taken, not the number of photos that im tagged in.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 11:11 PM

you cant hide tagged photos, you can only remove the tag so they dont appear on your timeline

Ads

03-23-2014, 11:14 PM

Go to privacy settings and see right site button and choice a photo and select only me.
03-23-2014, 11:20 PM

You can do it from privacy setting. Facebook timeline is one of the best innovations to happen. Some of the highly recommended benefits of Facebook timeline are the ability to access any data according to its year of entry. All you need to do is click on the relevant year and you will immediately get access to all the data that was posted during the chosen year.