This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is better? Myspace, FaceBook or Twitter?
03-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Which is better? Myspace, FaceBook or Twitter?
It just amazes me how many networking spots we have now and was wondering which one is actual best, I heard that twiiter has better chance of a celeb answering you back, Myspace has tons of bugs and facebook is just facebook..lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 11:22 PM

Twitter and Facebook are battling it out for first place,

and Myspace is 2nd or 3rd I'll say.

Ads

03-23-2014, 11:27 PM

well i personally prefer fb cause i got friends i talk to on there who have moved away or are at uni etc so its good for keeping in touch and sharing photos and stuff. Don't bother with myspace and twitter is ok but bit boring
03-23-2014, 11:34 PM

myspace.of course.
but facebook is international.
twitter is for celebs.lol
03-23-2014, 11:44 PM

twitter
03-23-2014, 11:49 PM

Myspace definantly
03-24-2014, 12:05 AM

Don't know about twitter because im not going to get one cuz i find it 2 b pointless. Myspace was great when i first made a page but now its just dull. So i would say Facebook...thats the only thing i actually keep up with now. Haven't really got tired of it entirely yet.
03-24-2014, 12:08 AM

I never used Myspace ,Facebook just is facebook you know it's lame when your 73 old-year grandmother says" I saw it on facebook",I like twitter because I can say anything I want because I don't have a lot of my coworkers on it Twitter hasn't become nuts yet ,makes me feel closer to my fave clebs .

LOVE YOUR NAME Big Grin !
03-24-2014, 12:13 AM

It depends. Facebook is a lot more open and more fun. Myspace is pretty boring now. And Twiter is pretty different because it just follows celebs to see what they are doing. I have Facebook and Twitter, which is what I recommend Smile Hope this helps x
03-24-2014, 12:15 AM

They are all different. If you want to just stay connected with friends and see pics etc then Facebook is the granddaddy. Twitter is a viral social networking tool that can be great for forming a network and following topics/trends/etc etc. There are famous people on Twitter, but there are famous people on Facebook too, you have about as much chance of connecting with them on both which is approximately nothing. MySpace is kinda dying.