This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you recommend buying a PS Vita?
03-23-2014, 11:26 PM
Would you recommend buying a PS Vita?
I own a PS4 (and a PS3) and I've been looking for something a little extra in the gaming market (not interested in a 3DS) . Do you like the PS Vita? Is it worth it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 11:32 PM

If u have that much money then why not but it would be better u save ur money for ps4 games as they are too expensive

Ads

03-23-2014, 11:34 PM

I recommend a psp.
03-23-2014, 11:48 PM

I have had a psvita for more than a year and really like it . I probably play vita games more than I play ps3 games because I can play anywhere and the games are really good
Not only are the games good the apps are great , netflix , youtube , e-mail , skype , twitter , facebook , vita does it all

Some of the games are cross buy with ps3 and ps4 so you might already have some games that you can download to vita and remote play is a really good feature too , and if you have psn + you get a lot of free games for vita

some of my favorite games include persona 4 golden , PJ monsters ultimate HD , flOw , metal gear solid HD collection , batman arkham origins blackgate , rayman origins , wipeout 2048 , killzone mercenary , walking dead season 1 , soul sacrifice , oddworld strangers wrath HD , dokuro , assassins creed liberation and gravity rush , I'm also looking forward to final fantasy X , X2 bundle and borderlands 2 psvita
03-23-2014, 11:57 PM

yes I would, I have one myself