This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he the jealous type?
03-23-2014, 11:28 PM
Is he the jealous type?
So I don't sleep around but I like to experiment. So I have a few partners who I experiment with and know as people. So I recently I made the mistake of bringing up another partner in front of this guy I was seeing. He kinda angrily brought it up during sex and I thought he was just messing around. Then after he started asking as I was getting ready to shower. He started asking who he is, his age, how I know him and when I'm seeing him... Is he the jealous type? He's ignored me since when he used to contact me quite often. I was thinking of reaching out but there's no point continuing this if he can't put his feelings aside. Although we discussed this and he's not supposed to mind! What do you think?
korana getting sad cause no ones hitting it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 11:35 PM

No, hes not the jealous type. You were right when you said you made the mistake of mentioning it. Thats all. Next time, dont mention it. Its almost like him bringing up that girl that he did some experimental things, and making a comment that she did something really really good... like better than you, and so she did, you dont need to hear about it, right? Good luck.

Ads

03-23-2014, 11:38 PM

i doubt he is jealous ---- more likely upset at being played and betrayed ---- of course he is ignoring you he thought there was something between you and then you basically tell him he means nothing to you ---- dont bother to try to contact him again he is no longer interested in you in any way
03-23-2014, 11:49 PM

Don&#x27;t mind a jealous
03-23-2014, 11:56 PM

If the nature of your relationship is purely based on platonic, casual hooking up, you're correct. If he, however, has other intentions then maybe you two simply aren't on the same page. I think, being the mature one, you should simply ask him and tell him how you feel. The hell with those mind games and constant questioning - cut to the chase and ask him. If he truly doesn't mean anything to you, perhaps there is no need to question it and perhaps moving on is best. These are your two options - only you can decide what you hunger for. Smile

Facebook.com/Ejayrazz if you need anything else, best of luck!