This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone help me get noticed by Justin Bieber?!?
03-23-2014, 11:59 PM
Can anyone help me get noticed by Justin Bieber?!?
So i LOVE justin bieber like sososo muuch idk how to get him to notice me on twitter or anywhere can someone please help me i will do anything!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 12:15 AM

You could either eat at a tampon or grow up

Ads

03-24-2014, 12:29 AM

Make a fool of yourself on a video or like do something crazy for him, so he notice you.
03-24-2014, 12:36 AM

get naked and stand outside his house.
03-24-2014, 12:49 AM

GROW UP ALREADY! Justin Bieber is for inconsiderate three year olds who don't have a life. God, little kids should just get off this website and go watch dora or something.
03-24-2014, 12:53 AM

Its very hard to get celebs to notice peeps, try sending him message on twitter, he may be on fb as well, but only thing with fb you dont know if its really them or a faker. unfortunately there are like hundreds on celebs lists so it makes it very hard to stand out. I have been trying to get my music to someone and have tried everything, and believe me, it sure aint easy, I guess you didnt wanna hear this, but unfortunately thats the way it is. if he is not a follower on your list then try asking a couple of people he is following if they will send a DM for you, but remember not everyone will bother to be helpful or eve reply to you. There are the few in this world willing to help, but most people wont. But you dont know if you dont try. Even if you ask a 2 or 3 followers on his list politely, can you do me a favour, can you DM Justin for me with this message of please follow big fan etc. you never know, good luck
03-24-2014, 12:56 AM

Throw a rock at him
03-24-2014, 01:02 AM

JB is a terrible person
He won't notice you. Hell, he won't care if you follow him on twitter, you're just another person to him

JB is a spoiled brat d o u c h e b a g

He is a puke-worthy puppet of the Disney music corporation that has the entire package installed in him to make him a huge star without having to do anything.

I would rather kiss a dirty mop than look at him.

He's probably the fakest pile of garbage that I've ever seen
Now, onto the real reasons
He spits on his fans, then laughs at them
He shows up to concerts 3 hours late, then demands respect
He picks fights with his bodyguards- the people HE hired to protect his sorry a@@
He urinates in public
He demands a car, then demands that they take it back because it's "the wrong color"
He said that Anne Frank would have been a fan of his
Yet all his stupid little teeny bopper fans still adore him
03-24-2014, 01:17 AM

Way too hard, he has over 40 million followers. Don't waste your time
03-24-2014, 01:20 AM

This is pretty sad. You don't love him, seriously grow up. You don't even know him well enough to register an emotional connection to him. Besides if that's the guy you "love" you'd need therapy cause he's an ***hole.