This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think he likes me?
03-24-2014, 02:44 AM
Do you think he likes me?
I like this guy, but I can't tell if he likes me back he's not like your average guy. He's strange he doesn't hang out with girls, he doesn't flirt with girls. It's like he just avoids girls. ( no he's not gay ). I sent him a request on Facebook. (I'm new at the school) he accepted it . I know that he could of just accepted it just because. ( I don't just accept things) today I think he was looking at me but we where all playing silent ball in class... So maybe he wasn't looking at me there where also the teacher close by but I swear we looked straight at each other.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 02:51 AM

You need to talk to him, I know it will be hard but just try. I cant tell you that he likes you. You didnt give enough info to know plus I dont want to get your hopes up

Ads

03-24-2014, 02:59 AM

Hm. I think you might need to elaborate a little bit on your interactions with this fella. But, I will say, that often times our initial instincts are usually right; so, if you get the feeling that he 'might' like you, there's a chance that, yes, he does like you.

Also, he sounds like a brooding, silent, pensive (thoughtful) kind of guy. So, it makes sense that he wouldn't waste any time by silly, flirting interactions with other girls. And that said, if you two locked eyes, he was obviously looking at you. So, indeed, you may have an admirer.

Best of luck!