This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't I get facebook notifications for all of my events?
03-24-2014, 02:54 AM
Why don't I get facebook notifications for all of my events?
I don't want to receive emails every time something happens on my facebook. However, when I log on, I often have notifications in the menu on the bottom right of the screen informing me of different events on my page.

However, I often find that people have commented and I've received no notification in that menu at all. It seems to be consistent with some friends and completely inconsistent with others. It seems to pick and choose randomly, at times, which comments or 'likes' or photo tags it tells me about.

How do I reset that so that it tells me about every event that occurs on my facebook and not just a portion of them?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 03:02 AM

you can adjust your settings .. click on the notification icon bottom right corner .. click see all
then click on all the applications or the features that you want notifications from

Ads

03-24-2014, 03:16 AM

It's all in your settings. If you go there you will be able to find a button that says "application settings", it will let you choose which notifications that you want.