This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When you sign up for Wattpad.com with your facebook account will everything you write be posted on facebook?
03-24-2014, 05:15 AM
When you sign up for Wattpad.com with your facebook account will everything you write be posted on facebook?
When you write a story and are finishing it (I still don't know how Wattpad.com or anything on it works because I didn't sign up) on Wattpad.com will anything you do if you sign up with Facebook.com be posted on your Wall (facebook) or will Wattpad be on your facebook as anything?
Anything else that I'd need to know about signing up on Wattpad.com with my Facebook account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 05:27 AM

To interact with Wattpad you need to sign up for Facebook first.

Ads

03-24-2014, 05:32 AM

It's not really necessary to sign up to Wattpad with your Facebook account. And yes, when you sign up for Wattpad with your Facebook account, everything you write/post will be posted to your Facebook wall. That happened to me when I connected my Twitter to my Wattpad account so I unconnected (I don't like the fact that my classmates will read my stories and/or use it up against me)...