This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i ask her out or wait ?
03-24-2014, 09:05 AM
Should i ask her out or wait ?
I have been hanging out with some friends for quite some time now. I met a girl that is hang out with our group and recently i realised that i have started getting feelings for her. We hang out to different parties every week. When we are out with the group we tend to stay close to each other, dancing together and talking. we talked a lot about our lives and past relationships and see seems that we have the same opinion on most of the things. During the week she talks to me on facebook and as a matter of fact she always text me first. My friends are continuously telling me if i am in a relationship with her cause every weekend we are seen with each other and uploading photos of each other on facebook. We have build together a sort of trust and we listen to each other a lot.

Some of my friends in the group already as her out for a date and she declined their offer and now i am a little confused of what should i do. Should i ask her out for a date? should i try to kiss her while we are together? any suggestion ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 09:17 AM

Ask her out! she most likely declined because she likes someone else... you!

Ads

03-24-2014, 09:28 AM

`Man up and ask her out. All she can say is "no'.
03-24-2014, 09:43 AM

Definitely ask her out. Instead of taking a tensed, serious approach, you could casually ease into the topic and ask her since you say you find each other quite compatible. Confidence is the key. Worst case would be a no. Which I doubt. Though I would wait for another date or two before making the move for a kiss. Depends on the girl though. She'll give the signs. All the best dude.