This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do androids suck?
03-24-2014, 10:06 AM
why do androids suck?
I just got my new android phone 2 days ago. I downloaded 2 apps (which were facebook messenger and skype) and was already out of space. So I deleted skype so I could download another app. The next day the phone started freezing and crashing. I couldn't talk for 2 minutes without the phone crashing. Also why are the keys so small? It makes no sence! Hers the major problem, when you get the phone you have like 50 mb left on it because of all the unused apps they put on it,but they include a sd card. Now here's the catch. All apps download to the phone not the sd card. So if ypu don't have enough space on the phone but you do on the sd card, you still can't download that app. Even though they give you the option to move the app to the sd card, they don't give one for automaticly downloading to the sd card instead of the phone. Yep I'm switching to apple.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:09 AM

Well which android phone did you get? If you got a low end one then, you can't compare it to an I phone. Get a high end android phone then try it out, if you don't like then switch to apple.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:10 AM

Comparing a low end android phone to an iPhone? Seems fair enough.
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

Stick with Apple you are too retarded to use anything else by the sounds of it.
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

They just don&#x27;t have good software. I guess they just haven&#x27;t figured it out yet. Go with Apple for a better phone experience
03-24-2014, 10:28 AM

I was an avid iPhone user and had my iPhone 4 for a little over 2 years and wouldn't switch to android. I finally had no choice but to upgrade my phone and chose a Samsung Note 2. Initially I hated it because I was comfortable with the iPhone. It was simple and I knew enough about it to do what I needed to do on it. My music was pertinent to my enjoyment of the phone and I could check email, send email, text etc. with ease. The Note 2 was bigger, more complicated and wasn't so easy to use, but once I studied it and read some of the how to instructions, it became easier to use. I do like the iTunes app store better but I can adjust to the play store. I was not liking the galaxy much but when I dropped it and the screen cracked I didn't like that one bit. I've had a cell phone for lots of years and never had a broken one, never a cracked screen. I purchased the iPhone 5 in silver w/64 storage capacity. It was a thing of beauty. I got it home and began to use it but when I went to swipe to the next page, it didn't swipe. There was no return to last screen button. It was so small and I have long fingernails I could barely hold it. It just wasn't the same as my iPhone 4. I went android, there was no going back to iPhone. I returned the iPhone the next day and will be sending my Galaxy to Samsung for repair.
I don't know what king of android phone you have as I have no buttons on my cell phone. I have no issues with storage availability and had my entire iTunes library converted to play on my Note 2 and it's huge. No storage issues and the music files aren't even on the SD card.
I don't like that apps require so much invasion of my personal info by asking for access to everything on your phone before you can download an app but I don't put anything too personal on this phone. I did with my iPhone 4.
I've had both. I don't know which is better. I guess it depends on the user.
Good luck in finding the phone you want. As much as they cost, you're entitled to at least enjoy having it and using it.
PS: Please stay away from fake cell phones. I paid 399 for a fake Note 2 on that popular selling site and when Samsung couldn't verify the IMEI #, I got a full refund. I'm not paying $400 bucks for a knock off cell. Be careful with that.
03-24-2014, 10:36 AM

You are supposed to buy microSD card. Also, you might have bought cheap old ones.
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM

Try the Nokia Lumia 520 if you like the low-end phones. Perfect device and you will never look back...