This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not getting notifications on facebook?....?
03-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Not getting notifications on facebook?....?
When on Facebook I only receive certain notifications like when someone comments on my status... but other then that I don't get any... If someone comments on my picture... If someone comments on something I comment on... ect...I get nothing.... no before you say it, the soulution is not to go to settings, notifications and make sure all the boxes are checked... that is to get notified by EMAIL... im looking to get notified while on Facebook..... please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:14 AM

Please note: I have updated this answer with a new link.

I have noticed the same thing, just in the past couple of days. I had two messages in my inbox that I didn't know were there! Luckily I saw them before too long. The other thing I noticed is that one of my networks (Toronto) has disappeared. I tried to rejoin but it doesn't look like it exists anymore. It had millions of members. Hopefully it's just a tech issue that they will resolve soon. At any rate, I found there is a place you can report this issue to Facebook. It's at http://bit.ly/3AI6aj. (I reposted this link, the first one didn't go to the right place.) Hope that helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply