This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is flirting cheating? Is this ok?
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM

only if u act on it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM

Flirting in my eyes is cheating...if your boyfriend really cared for you he wouldn't give a damn about any other girl in the world.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

Well, no one is perfect, and he was obviously enjoying the attention, you can&#x27;t be mad with him, because he chose you in the end, and bringing it up in an argumentative way, will only drive him away. If this really hurt you, you need to be open with him about it, let him know that you read the messages, and it hurt your feelings that he encouraged her interests in him, even complimented her on how pretty she is. It would hurt me too. Be honest with him, but don&#x27;t start a fight, he did the right thing in the end.
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

Ask yo boyfriend obviously u guys r close so ask like casually do u like anyone else somthin like that if he says no ask him specifically but if u want my opinion he either in to u and doesn&#x27;t wasn&#x27;t to cheat or he too nice. U know him well so ask yourself is he really nice or does he like me. come up with as many reasons as u can for both and then u will hav yo answer

Hope this helped Smile