This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the difference between those you met on yahoo answers and those you met on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 10:08 AM
What is the difference between those you met on yahoo answers and those you met on Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM

The isn't a difference, none at all. Both venues offer a soap box to stand on and vent publicly while never having to participate in an actual relationship. Both have imaginary friends and both can be anonymous.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

The difference is you do NOT meet people on Yahoo Answers. Actually if you think about it most people on Facebook never actually meet ANYONE. Because the meaning of meet is to actually approach each other in person in the same place. But of course most Facebook users would not want to do that., having given away all their terrible little secrets to the world.
03-24-2014, 10:24 AM

By date
03-24-2014, 10:25 AM

No idea , i dont do facebook .
Answers! is anonymous strangers with a few general similarities of faith , and with some you share a meeting of the minds , others you just pick and choose what to accept . I imagine there is less hatred bigotry on facebook , as they are supposed to be friends , i could be wrong .

Jesus is Lord .
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM

Different Sites Thats the Only Difference Who you Met That Are on Facebook Are People Who Are On Facebook

People Who you Met Who Are on YA Are on YA
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

It's all social network.....
03-24-2014, 10:36 AM

NONE because I'm not on Facebook!!

:-)
\\//
//\\
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

most of the ones i met on facebook are people i knew in person, never met anyone in person here
03-24-2014, 10:42 AM

Not high on facebook