This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do you do when your facebook account gets hacked?
03-24-2014, 10:08 AM
what do you do when your facebook account gets hacked?
I accidentally clicked on link that my cousin sent through his facebook account. l looked back at the comment section a few minutes later and it say that I made a comment when i did nothing of the sort. my friend commented and noticed that I got hacked. what do I do? any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:13 AM

goto this link "http://facebook.com/hacked" . I think it will help you

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

You can recover it by using your mail. Then you should change your password which is strong. Change your Facebook security question and change email password. Your Facebook account will be safely secured.
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

dont click on the unsuspected link
thankig
champak
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

Change your passwords. Not just for facebook but for all your stuff. Email, bank accounts,......EVERYTHING! A good password would have letters and numbers but also mix in one or more capitalized letters. Hacking programs would take far too long (In most cases) to crack an 8 letter/number or greater password following these instructions
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

There isn't anything to get it back but incase they put gay comments or something contact Facebook and demand then to delete your account if they don't there legally responsible it states this on Facebook term's of service.
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

If you still have access to your account, simply delete the comment and change your password. If you don't, just reset it with your email. If you used the same password, you are screwed.