This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Promote my website with Google/YouTube/Yahoo/Bing/Facebook/Twitter/Blogs ?
03-24-2014, 10:09 AM
How to Promote my website with Google/YouTube/Yahoo/Bing/Facebook/Twitter/Blogs ?
Hi ... I have developed a new website, which i need to promote worldwide with all major adveriser ... Like Google/YouTube/Yahoo/Bing/Facebook/Twitter/Blogs etc .... I need to know from the start , how to do and how to reach to all the above. Also i need to know the cost of the advertisement and period of validity of my ad's .... Plz xplain in details, as am new to this ad campaige ... Waiting for reply .....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM

Well, the first thing to do is put your site on Google and some other major search engines, like Yahoo and Bing. You can add your site to Google here: https://ssl.bing.com/webmaster/SubmitSitePage.aspx
After that, you can share your site on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social networks. If you have a YouTube account, you can put links to your website in the video description. If you are a member of some forums, you can post a link to your website in your forum signature.
Although the best way to promote your site is with advertising. Google, Yahoo and Bing offer you advertising. Here's the link for Google AdSense: http://www.google.com/adsense/ The links for advertising on Yahoo and Bing are the same links that I posted before.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

First search related blog or forum sites which are related to your website and then comment on it via google, youtube, yahoo, bing, facebook and twitter and invite all the members which already member of those blogs in very short time you will get sound traffic on your site.
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

hi,

1stly you most submitting your website in the measure search engine like Google.com,yahoo.com and being.com. and you most camping it. there is two type camping one is paid and organic.
when you choose paid your website is visible in paid result side. and for more about this camping visit: https://adwords.google.co.in/ and create an account then all are flexible like how mush you pay for your ads and other,

and if you want to organic you most do SEO/Linkbuilding for your website and for this you most pay some amount . you most find out your website in organic search result.

for you tube, facebook and twitter if you doing the SEO/Linkbuilding they are also done it only you tell what your target to achieve and they are done. but in paid you find out the website only the paid search reasult not other

note: i am also a SEO/Linkbuilder