This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is he being a jerk?
03-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Why is he being a jerk?
Okay so there's this guy I like we've followed each other on Instagram. And I've commented on his pictures twice and he gave a friendly reply it was all alright then one day he unfollowed me so I thought maybe he did that because he thought I unfollowed him. So he posted this picture and he was eating dinner at chicago steak house or sth and somebody commented "You're at chicago?" so I wanted to comment to let him know I'm still following him so I just told that person the full name of the restaurant and whatever and the guy I liked asked me to shut up idk so yea that's all

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:11 AM

then ignore him.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:14 AM

I think you might have done something to make him mad without knowing. You should probably apologize for it, or at least talk to him about why he's acting this way. It might not even be your fault!
03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

you.did.somthing...think about it
03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

Yes...he is a jerk and its his trick to get u more attached to him...and his aim is to feel u u nees his friendship...its a psychological trick...i dont know how to explain it...get away from him...
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

Wow, that doesn't sound good. if it were me, i would try to be cute n say "no, u shut up cutie pie"