This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cant sign into my facebook via app?
03-24-2014, 10:11 AM
Cant sign into my facebook via app?
My facebook on my iphone has been playing up and it is saying "Unable to connect to facebook. please try again later" and i have internet and i have 3g for my mobile, i have a iphone 4 with the version 3.4.4 and i dont have it jailbroken or anything like that i have tried reinstalling it i have tried turning my phone off and on and nothing is helping so please if you have any idea of whats wrong with it polease tell me cause my mobile facebook works just not the app.
thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM

Sometimes the fb app crashes real easy...Mine crashed yesterday. Sometimes turning it on and back off helps, and sometimes you just have to wait for an update! Sad

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

EDIT: Fixed. See below.

Same thing is happening to me. Does anybody know what to do? I bought my iphone 4 to 2 weeks ago and the FB app worked with no problems but since yesterday that same error message "unable to connect to Facebook" keeps popping up. I re installed the app like 4 times and I even restaured my iphone to no avail.And it's not jailbroken or anything as well.

EDIT: I gotta to make it work.

SOLUTION: LOGIN WITH YOUR USERNAME instead of YOUR EMAIL and it'll work. Smile