This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No one buying wii for $299!!?
10-15-2012, 07:57 PM
No one buying wii for $299!!?
EVERYONE tells me and EVERYWHERE I look people sell used Wiis with no games or extra stuff for $300 and stuff. I have a totally totally brand new wii with a totally new untouched box with stuff I've never even unpackaged from it and on Facebook.com Market place everyone is being stupid and refusing to pay more than like $80 or $100 for it!! Does anyone know how much I should really sell it for?? IT'S STAINLESS it's recorded on the calander how little i've used it, it has everything that it came with, manuals wii sports, wiisports CD case thingy, everything including new batteries and everything is in new condition, it even smells new and has no cosmetic defects such as scratches and stains and stuff it's toally clean so could someone please help me sell this other than putting it on ebay?? are there any good websites to sell stuff other than Facebook Market Place??

THANKYOU SO MUCH I NEED TO SELL THIS to buy a PS3...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:05 PM

Seriously, who goes to facebook to bid on something? I didn't even know that facebook had a marketplace.

If you want to sell it, put it craig's list or eBay. Those are the most popular sites to put up your stuff for sale.

Nobody wants to pay 300 bucks for a used Wii. People who are looking for Wii are looking to give it away as gifts, so they won't want a used Wii. You think any kids are going to be happy to receive a used Wii for Christmas? No.

Ads

You could always try craigs list (http://www.craigslist.org) ... I'd really recommend putting it on ebay tbh. They seem to be going for 250+ there. Ebay attracts serious bidders, while Facebook... eh.. not so much

Sell it on eBay! You'll have to pay a small listing fee and percentage of the final selling cost, but they're selling there for close to $400 (or were last month at least)! Trust me, list it on eBay and you'll get rid of it FAST!!

I bought a used wii at 365 but YOU need to do a bundle buy some extra controlers, and dont put it on facebook I didnt even know facebook had a market ebay is so much popular!!

No one will buy the wii used for $300 if thay have any common sense, think about it for a second, the wii NEW sells for $250 i could see you trying to sell it for $300 if it were new, but used try lower than $250

i have been looking for a month for a wii and they are sold out everywhere i will pay you $250.00 my son really wants one for christmas but i won't pay over the retail price so help me out please