This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do about this guy?
03-24-2014, 10:11 AM
What can I do about this guy?
Theres this guy. He started talking to me around this time last year and a couple of months later, he told me he loved me. I see him only as a friend. I am not attracted to his looks or his personality. We dont have many lessons in school together, dont have eachothers phone numbers and dont spend time together, because we are from very different social groups. We talk only on social media.
In real life he acts all awkward and doesnt talk to me much, unless i talk to him first. This annoys me because i feel useless. Why should i start the conversation all the time. And he gets jealous really easily and ignores me from time to time. I talk and he just ignores me. So i ignore him. And then online he says 'we are not talking again, are you angry at me? etc, im so sorry'. I find this really annoying because why ignore me in first place.
A couple of days ago i told him that i was going to delete the facebook account that i made just for us to talk, because i dont talk to anyone else privately so why should i have to talk to him like that. I told him if he wanted to talk to me, he should talk to me by face and not on here. All the other guys talk to me normally, so why does he have to be so private and closed off. Its not in his personality. I told him i was still his friend at the end of the day. He then replied asking 'if he had a say in this 'friendship' and why i was reacting like this. He said he hadnt commited a crime. Why does he just not understand that i do not want to talk that way?
And lately he's been acting cool and as if he couldnt care less about his grades and thats not him. He is a really studious guy and really cares about his grades, his parents are strict aswell. People call him a nerd. So i dont see why he is acting like this? Do you think its because i hang out with the guys who are mischievous and naughty?
What should i do?
Do you think its okay for me to move on completely. I dont really care much about him, he just loves me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:18 AM

just fuck him and get it over with

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply