This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do now? Please answer 10 points (Very short)?
03-24-2014, 10:12 AM
What should I do now? Please answer 10 points (Very short)?
Me and my former close friend don't speak anymore, we haven't spoken since new yrs and even then all we told each other was happy new yr. We're still friends on fb and instagram but don't like or comment on each other pics anymore ( almost like we're ignoring each other) Should I just unfriend her on my fb and stop following her on instagram? Why or why not? Please serious answers only

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

It depends, is it worth replacing that friendship, did you guys have a bond that you wont be able to get back, if you did then arrange(ask) a night to just be able and chill, something you both like (hangout spot) if its not all that serious, just go with your gut, because in reality, if you guys arent talking to eachother current, were you ever really close friends?

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

i wouldn't do that because some people over react about that stuff and then she might hate you. i would just ask her to hang out
03-24-2014, 10:28 AM

If it were me, I might ask him/her if something happened or someone said something to them that included me that might have hurt his/her feelings before I cut friendship ties.
03-24-2014, 10:34 AM

If there is something wrong then just talk to each other, unless something happened.this happens to me last year and were not friends anymore but that's because she was lying to everyone behind my bac which probz isn't happening to you-but sometimes just comment and like the pictures to show that its not a fight or something
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM

Well you first have to ask yourself, do I still want them to be my friend? do I still want to try? if the answers are no then the relationship sadly will be over and you two can move on, if thats the case then yes I would take her off and leave it at that. If thats not the case then you should think hard at what went wrong, and why you are now former friends, and how both of you can try and repair the open wounds that you both clearly have, for close friends just don't stop speaking to each, other out of the blue. but it takes two to dance.
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM

If you are happy with the present arrangement with your former friend continue the association in the same manner. You need not ignore each other but keep the friendship at arms lengthj