This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He talked to me then asked another girl out?
03-24-2014, 10:12 AM
He talked to me then asked another girl out?
So we were talking and sexting i guess, and we talked for a week and got on really well. Then he didn't reply to me for a week and then we started talking again. When he stopped talking to me he asked a girl out but she said no. Since we started talking again it is the start of the holidays and he has been saying stuff to me that he is going to kiss me and ect. and he has always been saing stuff that would sound like we were going out. He didnt talk to me yesterday and this morning i saw him post on facebook "anyone want to come to town with me and (the girl he asked out and said got rejected)" I'm thinking he was just leading me on this whole time and does he still have feelings for her and want to go out with her. Should i just stop talking to him because i actually really like him and he is kind of hurting me right now. Please help xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

Omg you made a HUGE mistake I made them too, and I got punished for it, you're going to get punished for this, please FACEBOOK ME ASAP! Tinaa Gurulé or Christy M Lopez then message me, after that please like this comment!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

Uh no stop talking to him obviously he's taking advantage of you because you are sexting him. A lot of guys treat girls like they are special to get those type of things out of them. If he asked a girl out then he's not really committed to you he doesn't want to be you are more of a side chick than his potential girlfriend.
03-24-2014, 10:28 AM

This is exactly my case (except for the sexting and rejecting parts). So recently, I was really depressed and that night my crush texted me asking if I was alright, then he told me that he liked me when we first met and that he still had a crush on me now, then he said he wasn't just saying this because of recent events. Well a month later he asked out my "best friend" (she knew that I liked him) and she said yes anyways. After that I stopped hanging out with them and realized that they were the people making me depressed. I told him to get out of my life because he didn't have a right to lead me on like that for so long. I suggest you do the same thing too. Recently, I decided to have a different outlook and said "those a**hole s deserve each other" and I haven't talked to them since. I would say that you just forget about him because he is holding you back on false love. You will be a lot happier leaving him behind than you are right now.
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM

Hes just a player.