This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for email marketing solution?
03-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Looking for email marketing solution?
I am going to promote some cleaning services over the internet.

I am thinking of using email marketing to obtain some customers.

I have taken a look at the Mailchimp, which is a web application for email marketing .

The problem is, it does not provide an email list of potential customers for my industry and it also says that I should not purchase an email list somewhere and use it on their application.

Is there any company that offers email marketing solution which provides an email list of potential customers for different kinds of industries?

I understand that sending unsolicited email is bad (which is SPAM), but I heard from my friend that it is not always prohibited and illegal. For example, it's not illegal to send unsolicited email to public company email address, such as contact@mycompany.com.

Please do feel free to give any answers / suggestions.

Many thanks to you all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM

I wouldn't suggest buying an email list, because not only is it spam but they may not be interested in your services.

Since you stated that you will be promoting your business via the internet, you can capture email addresses that way. Create a website and a Facebook Fan Page with auto responders and lead captures forms attached. This will give you leads of businesses and people that have shown an interest in your services.

Good luck!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

I would say build on finding your own list of people you just have to know how to do this. I am in business and we have video email and conferencing which is way better than email and you can also get training on how to get your leads.
03-24-2014, 10:24 AM

I would also not recommend purchasing a list because for all the ease and speed of having a ready list, you will run into endless problems down the road. You need to grow your own list organically by obtaining user information through sign up forms.

Adding a sign up form to your website or to Facebook should be step one. You can get a free signup form and free list management tools by signing up to http://www.SimplyCast.com.

Those two services are free for ever and they have email marketing in the same platform of tools.

So basically, you get all-in-one for one low price (free in the case of starting to build a list.)

03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

we Provide support by softwares for email markeing please feel free to visit our website http://www.emailbrain.com please feel free to visit