This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you still use flip phones?
03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Do you still use flip phones?
Sup guys, i saw this cool asian dude yeaterday whip out a flip phone LOL. But honestly i thought it was cool, i miss the old days of flip phones and i am thinking to going back to it also. These smartphones are too much and high priced plans. Im tired of paying $60+ for a phone.. i saw text/talk plans for low as $20. I rarely use my data too such a waste of money. I dont understand why people need to check or use social media on the go. Cant you wait until you get home to use ur laptop? Anyways just wondering what u guys think of the flip phone and do you really need data? Cause i dont. I dont support over price charging companies for data when i can check it at home.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM

Yes, they are nice and cheap. they are good if you drop them because they wont break unlike iPhones and other smartphones. I agree the price is so ridiculous for the stuff you get.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

I do. Still works for what I use for. Use only as a phone.
03-24-2014, 10:28 AM

I adored my Star Tac flip phone back in the day. However, I need email on the go and, while I don't use social media, I do want internet access when I'm out and about. But, man did I love that phone.
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM

No.
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

Yes only if my current phone needs to be exchanged out by customer service