This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i ask her friend for help,or not??
03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Should i ask her friend for help,or not??
There is this girl that i've been friends with since last year in highschool when i was in freshmen year,now im a sophomore.
Ps.the girl is one grade older than me she is a junior now.
So back then in freshmen year i got the opportunitie to be friends with her, so we started hanging out at lunch,talk on the hallways etc,i started gaining feelings for her then she found out by someone else telling her in class she didn't seem to bother,but after that she started getting really quiet like shy when i approached her to talk or hang out why did she get like that what happened,i got annoyed so we stopped talking.
Now i'm a sophomore and after a while i still like her even more but now i can't seem to talk with her nomore,there is this one other girl that is really good close friends with the girl i like so now i sended a request on facebook to this girl,but now thing is that when this girl sees me in school she sees me and looks at me for few seconds in a really serious expression,why.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

Don't play games with girls. If you like a girl , contact her and let her know how you feel about her.

If she shows no sign if interest in you , let go of your fantasy and move on to another girl.

Do not become a Pest , Leave her alone !

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:29 AM

She got shy and nervous cus she obviously liked you. And u gotta grow some balls and talk to her. Asking her friend for help will make u seem like a sissy. And even if u try to talk to the girl u like and it doesent work just move on and brush it off don't be depressed or anything cus it happens to everyone girls ain't shit there are always more. And once u start talking to her don't always be the one texting first play a little hard to get to mess with her head and make her think u don't like her as much as u really do trust me it'll make her like u so much more goodluck