This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ever been in a situation where your ex's gf or bf looks similar to you?
03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Ever been in a situation where your ex's gf or bf looks similar to you?
I'm very happy for her that she found someone after three and half years of me breaking up with her, but I just saw an image of her and her new boyfriend and he looks a lot like me. I wasn't snooping as much as it popped up in my view. You see when I went on my facebook (I don't usually go on it...only a couple of times a year) I saw my ex's mother send me Birthday wishes and then I clicked on her profile and on the side where her friend's list my ex popped up and I was like interested because I saw his image next to hers. Well when I looked at it I was surprised that he looked a lot like me. The hair, the eye color, the glasses, the facial features. I asked my sister to come over and check it out and she was surprised. I will say this, the last time I called her was to wish her a happy birthday and she didn't pick up, she called me again after couple of minutes, and then she was like ohhh you call me at the wrong times. I was like oh really...you doing your nails or something. She was like noooo I was having sex with my new boyfriend and then she rubbed it in my face how he makes good money and will be moving in with him after she only knew him for couple of months. So I don't know, maybe people like me are good for her...my look alike treats her good like I did...I broke up with her because she was making me feel horrible about myself for a long time (no, I wasn't a horrible boyfriend...I did a lot for her). Anyways, anyone been in this situation where your ex's gf looks a lot like you? Yes, I am over her...but I find it funny...I just didn't expect it...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM

When people break up or even divorce, they are usually attracted to the same type of individual. It is actually very common.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply