This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY IS MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT DISABLED!?!?
03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
WHY IS MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT DISABLED!?!?
i tried logging in my account 2 weeks ago and they said they needed a governemnt issued photo of myself but i didnt send it to them because i was busy. Yesterday, i tried logging in again and they said my account is disabled. I dont think i have violated any rules at all why is my account disabled? then i sent a message to facebook. today i tried logging in again they said my email does not belong to any account i feel so angry now i have not violated any rules at all why must they disable my account?? i have REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF INSIDE I HAVE YET TO REPLY MY FRIEND's MESSAGES I AM EXTREMELY MAD I CANT CALM DOWN !! THEY DISABLED MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS WITHOUT ANY REASONS THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! How do i get my facebook account back??? Anyone help??? i sent a message to facebook twice already

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

wait a few min/hrs and maybe all day the next day might work

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:22 AM

This is normal when Facebook has problems with an account (almost always an account being hacked). What they are asking is you verifying your identity to make sure you are the account owner. Just do what they ask, and you will be able to access your account. Contact Facebook support and you should be able to retrieve the account.
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM

That's what happened with my sister's account as well. She's blaming me because apparently I 'reported' her. The faqq?!
03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

coz it is disabled
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

"THEY DISABLED MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS"

Sounds like they warned you a couple weeks ago, but you were too busy.