This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook marketing: Does anyone knows any company who can get my page "likes" on Facebook?
10-15-2012, 07:57 PM
facebook marketing: Does anyone knows any company who can get my page "likes" on Facebook?
I have a page created on Facebook. And want likes on it. How can I do it? Does any company deal with this in India?
I want around 5000-10000 likes.
Can you help me with this. Or any contact you can give who I can talk to .

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:05 PM

How many likes u want..

Ads

Yeah, The mostly SEO companies in India providing the whole internet marketing services like SEO, SMO, PPC, Online Reputation,email marketing etc..
For more details you can visit @ http://www.semseocompany.com/social-medi...vices.html

Try Fiverr.com they usually have some pretty good deals and its only $5

There are tons of sellers that provide 'likes'. Fiverr, forums, websites and on and on. You would want to be careful though since many are provided by bots and badly faked accounts that FB is cracking down on lately. You might also consider running a contest or something to gain some real likes and followers that are really interested in your page. There are also some social sharing sites that you can buy credits for or participate in.

In Today's Era, Social media marketing is very necessary to have a wide online presence.Facebook marketing plays an important role in this.Thus if you want innovative and impressive E-marketing services, social media marketing and PPC services at affordable rates then visit at http://www.netsmartz.net.