This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He looks at me but doesn't talk to me? Help?
03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
He looks at me but doesn't talk to me? Help?
Sorry it's so long!! :/ & please no rude answers

Okay so I'm in grade 9 and there's a grade 11 who goes to my school. He doesn't really look like he's in grade 11 because he's the same height as me but im kinda short.. but he's still very attractive. So last year I had the biggest crush on him..but i wouldn't really call it a crush because i knew nothing about him and i had never talked to him before. I told 3 of my friends about this and one day when me and one of my friends walked by him she said "alison likes you!" but he didn't hear her. Right after that happened, i told another one of my friends what my first friend said to him but i forgot that we were only standing a couple of lockers away from his and i was speaking kinda loudly so i'm almost positive that he heard me. i didn't say his name though i just said the short guy in grade 10 (since it was last year). Anyways, nothing happened after that and now school just started like 3 1/2 months ago and my locker and that guys lockers are very close like 10-12 lockers away maybe even less. we walk down the same hallway to get to them and i've noticed that he looks at me a lot. i can see it from the corner of my eye. usually i'll just walk past him and i can see from the corner of my eye that he's staring at me. a couple of times i would walk past him, go to my locker or i'd be with my friends, and i'd turn around and he'd be looking at me. one time i walked past time to go to my locker because mines further down the hall then his is..and he was with one of his friends at his locker and when i got to mine i turned around for like 2 seconds to look back and he was looking at me and smiling..but i quickly looked away. some other times i'd be walking outside after school to go to my dads car and he'd be outside with some of his friends cause they just hang out there for like 5 mins before they start walking home and he stares at me..all the time. this other time, i was walking down by the gym to go outside with one of my friends i saw him walking towards us because i think he had gym or something and i was on the right side of the hallway and he was on the left side and idk if this is because he saw us or not but then he switched to the right side of the hallway and then when we passed each other from the corner of my eye i could see him staring at me. this happened another time in the same hallway but i was just with a different friend and he was with one of his friends and when he walked past us he was like right beside me and i could see him staring at me even when i was literally like right beside him he was staring at my face and even my friend saw it!! after he walked past us she was like "umm that was really weird" and i was like "yeah..who was he looking at?" and she said "You".

I've never talked to him before and all of that ^ happened before winter break. Now I see him look at me a couple of times and whenever we're at our lockers he never comes up to me and says hi and i get it because I'm to shy to do that too.

It's like he looks at me..but at the same time he doesn't. Like if i'm at my locker and he's at his then he'd look down the hall the other way not my way. I still see him look at me when I walk by him and stuff but only from the corner of my eye we've only made eye contact a couple of times.

I want him to talk to me and I was thinking about following him on Instagram but I just thought that it would seem kinda creepy :/ I want to talk to him but I don't want to make the first move and obviously since he's not making the first move maybe he's not interested?

My best friend is dating a guy in his grade and idk if their friends but they defiantly have mutual friends. I don't know if he knows that they are dating or that i'm friends with her but the whole school knows. I thought that if he's interested in me he'd try to get my friends boyfriend to give him my snapchat or something cause thats how my best friend started dating her boyfriend, he asked a guy for her snapchat and then they started talking a lot. Maybe that means he doesn't like me? Or he's not interested?

Maybe he just looks at everyone like that? I don't think I'm anything special.
And i know that just because a guy looks at a girl that doesnt mean he's attracted to her..but he constantly looks at me it's not just a one time thing.

Nowadays I've noticed he's not looking at me.. i mean i don't really look at him straight in the eyes when i walk by him but i do look at him from the corner of my eye..and he doesn't look at me..

What if he's not interested? Am i just making a big fool outta myself for thinking that this could happen?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM

I think he likes you but he is too shy , he is probably thinking what you are thinking "She doesn't look at me . maybe she doesn't like me" so you should say hi to him so you can know him Smile and ask him if he has a instagram so you can follow him Big Grin! I am 100% sure he likes you because as for me I like this girl and I stare at her sometimes but I try not to because I don't want to make it seem like I like her haha.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply