This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't photos that I've facebook tagged friends in show up on their homepage?
03-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Why don't photos that I've facebook tagged friends in show up on their homepage?
I've just tagged a bunch of friends in a photo album of mine on facebook. I then went to a few of their own facebook pages to check whether it had worked, but it only shows up on some of my friends' pages. They're listed as tagged under the photo on my page, but if I go to look at their own photos, the picture doesn't appear. I was guessing it must be some kind of privacy setting they have, but it's weird because there are still many other pictures in which they've been tagged which show on their homepage, but not the one I've just tagged them in.... Not sure how well I've explained this but if anyone has any explanation I'd be interested! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

yes, it is all based on their privacy settings

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:28 AM

There's this setting on Facebook of privacy that you activate that the user haves to approve everything before its posted on their profile.