This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I didn't say hi to her?
03-24-2014, 10:14 AM
I didn't say hi to her?
I might be just getting paranoid about this because I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me back. I think she might be mad because I didn't say hi to her.
Well this morning I was in a hurry to get to my next class so I cut through campus. While walking I subconsciously turned my head, probably because somebody was looking at me. Since I was in a hurry it's kind of a blur who I saw and just turned my head back in the direction I was walking.

So I'm probably just being paranoid but I feel like I might of sent a wrong signal and I should say something to her via text or Facebook and apologize if I did see her and didn't say anything.

Should I? Or should I just let it be since I'm not totally sure?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM

Really? You didn&#x27;t say hi??

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:25 AM

Okay, well, me honestly being an over-reactive girl, if I thought that you ignored me, I would probably get a little bit annoyed.
If you're really worried, then just message her on Facebook (text, if you can. It feels more personal) to just make sure that everything is okay!
Also, just another tip: if you like a girl, make sure you're trustworthy, don't play really hard to get, and flirt with her in a respectful way. Don't act like you don't care, and look at her like you want to bang her.
Just a tip!
And if you have any other questions, just mail me! I'd be happy to help!
Best of luck!
Sarah