This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is he acting like this???? I get that he's married!!?
03-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Why is he acting like this???? I get that he's married!!?
Met him on Twiter - he was just starting his career as a singer and has now eventually become pretty popular. When I met him, he was just starting up so he interacted with me a lot - although he was married and had a young baby. Nothing personal, it was me just being a fan girl and him enjoying the attention.
Last year, he came for a tour and we met up for 1 evening at his show. He was really nice to me, recognized me by my face and knew and remembered what I had written to him, although now he has a ton of girls writing to him. During his show, he sang to me and made eye contact the whole night. At the end of the night and after a group dinner we were in his suite, he asked me to his bedroom - i of course said no and that was the end of that.
Since then, back on twitter, he started ignoring me. It was fine by me. I posted my photos on instagram and he made stupid comments like photoshopping on his twitter right when I posted my photo, I know it was related. Few months later, i stopped tweeting him completely and locked my page, I just started using only instagram. He is also on instagram and has lately started using it a lot more. Now I just noticed that I was following him on instagram and i'm pretty sure that I didn't unfollow him, but now its as if I unfollowed him him. I think he blocked me and then unblocked me.
How weird is he?
Why is he doing this? I mean he ignores me, I stopped writing to him. Did he just do this on instagram to see if I would notice or if I still check his pages? I mean if he's going to block me then he wouldn't unblock me? Whats his problem?
Look I didn't sleep with him. I respected his marriage. Even stopped all contact with him. Whats his deal with blocking and unblocking me on another site????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM

What is your problem??? He is married!!! That should have been the end of it!!

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:29 AM

Just revenge. For you not sleeping with him when he expected you would.

Sorry, but I can't wrap my head around the sentence with all the "block, unblock, follow, don't follow and most of all the word "unfollow".
03-24-2014, 10:38 AM

He's vindictive because you rejected him.

You will never have a good relationship with him again...you should do whatever you need to do, calmly and not out of spite, to break off all contact with him. Don't follow or friend him; block him wherever it's possible.
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

If you dont care, why do you even ask?
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

He has to many other willing subjects to waste any of his precious time on anyone that says no.
03-24-2014, 10:58 AM

Dude he's just being a dick cuz you didn't sleep with him. He's not a nice guy and can't handle rejection since he must mess around his wife's back a lot. I say let it be and block him back. He's no good and a TERRIBLE husband.
03-24-2014, 11:05 AM

I find it quite sad that there are some people on here who are actually believing this completely fake and fabricated story to be real. Come on people, can't you tell a troll when you see one?