This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook and friend requests?
03-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Facebook and friend requests?
Can I tell who I have friend requested on facebook? I cant remember if I requested someone or not. And I dont want to request them again if they already denied me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM

no, sorry. i don't think there is a way of knowing Sad

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

There's no way to find a list of people you friend requested on Facebook. On the other hand, if you're just interested in finding out if you requested a specific person, try searching for that person (with that box in the upper right hand corner). You'll get a list of people who match that name and the person you friend requested should be the first on the list.

To the right of their pic you should see "Friend Requested" in gray if you sent them a request. If you're sure you sent a request to that person and you see the "Add as friend" link again, it means they already denied you. If it still says "Friend Requested," it means your request is still sitting on their home page -- they haven't accepted you, but atleast they didn't deny you either.
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM

yes there is. if you search them again....and they haven't declined or added you where it says add to friends will be grey saying ' friend requested. if they have declined you can add them again. and vice versa.