This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook account is hacked, NEED MY PROFILE TO BE DELETED?
03-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Facebook account is hacked, NEED MY PROFILE TO BE DELETED?
Please delete my account and related information in its entirety (my
account email address is donnaxavier1@gmail.com, or send me
instructions on how to do so myself my facebook account is hacked, .

The hacker Keep sending harassing comments and has had access to my pictures and uploaded it has my profile picture which I do not want being displayed. Many of my friends have reported abuse.
Identity theft is a crime! I have been robbed of my identity.my account has to be deleted I do not want the profile picture to be displayed this will lead to a lot of problems for me.Please do consider.

Thank you for your time,
Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the email address you are using to reach us is no longer available. In order to best assist you, we have provided avenues of support, for specific issues, that are located in our Help Center. Please follow the link that best suits your problem.

• Warned or Disabled Accounts
If you have received a warning about your activity on the site, or your account has been disabled, please refer to the Warnings page in the Help Center for further support:
http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=warnings

• Hacked or "Phished" Accounts
If your account or a friend's account has sent out spam, please refer to our Security page for ways to properly report this activity:
http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=security

• Trouble Accessing Your Account
If you are experiencing difficulty logging in to your Facebook account, please visit the following Help Center pages for more information:
http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=174
http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=749
I am not able to change my password cause the hacker has changed it.
I cannot open (donnaxavier1@gmail.com) account to make any changes such as De activation or deletion has i have no access to it cause i don't have a password.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM

We're not the people to tell, I think you should let the Facebook Team know.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:26 AM

All you have to do is change your password... It happened to me with some one i another state.. So,I just changed my password and it was as normal as it was before.. You may not know who's doing it,but I'm certain that FB knows.. To obtain that info from them,I just don't know or care.. But,if you want your FB back to normal,just create a new password and you'll be fine...
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM

This very point was covered by "Computeractive" Magazine (it's a UK computer magazine) in the issue of 19. March - 1. April 2009 (p43). This is what the magazine said:
(1) Got a Facebook account and want to get rid of it? For most people, the first step would be to click the Settings button on the Facebook menu bar and then click on the Deactivate link at the bottom of the settings list. However, this doesn't actually remove the account - instead, it puts it into cold storage, preserving all the settings and personal information in case anyone has a change of heart. Lots of people don't fancy the idea of having that info tucked away somewhere, just in case.
(2) To completely delete a Facebook account, use the browser's Back button to return to the main Facebook page and then click the Help link. When the page opens, type 'delete' into the search box at the top and then press Return. After a moment, Facebook will display a set of instructions that explain what to do and what happens to the account. Read these carefully and then proceed by clicking the 'here' link at the end of the paragraph.
(3) At the next screen, click the Submit button to continue and then at the next screen, type in the password associated with the account that's going to be deleted and then type in the required capture words. This is now the last chance to cancel. Still want to delete the Facebook account? Click the Okay button and after a moment the Permanently Delete Account dialogue box appears. Click Okay to finish up. Note that Facebook still retains the data for a further 14 days. Don't log on during that period and on day 15 the data gets zapped - forever.
That's what "Computeractive" Magazine said about deleting a Facebook account. I've never been on Facebook, so I haven't tried these instructions, but I have been told that they do actually work. "Computeractive" advice is very reliable, (plus, it's written in plain English). Best of luck.
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

http://3.ly/IsMyFacebookSafe

A database has been made public of all known hacked Facebook accounts. Check out if you are on it and get the relevant protection for your PC if you are!

keep safe...