This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to market your product or business through social media?
03-24-2014, 10:14 AM
What is the best way to market your product or business through social media?
Just like the title. Any ideas?

Facebook/Twitter/Blogging I already know.
Can you do it anywhere else?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

Sounds like you are interested in marketing your website for free:
Have a read at this then for more advice:
http://www.free-business-plans.com/artic...-free.html

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:24 AM

I think the best way to market your product is by the means of advertisement and promotion in by program in TV and other social media such as launch some programs,exhibition in public area, inform people about the product about the good points etc.
03-24-2014, 10:29 AM

Hello,

For most people, social media marketing is just Facebook/Twitter or Blogging. Nevertheless, they are the major platforms you can use for building business but don't forget LinkedIn which is getting tremendous popularity these days. In fact, the social medias you mentioned are more for fun and entertainment whereas LinkedIn is supposed to use by businesspersons. In other words, if I see you promoting your product on Facebook or Twitter, I may take it lightly but if you meet me on LinkedIn and then provide useful information about your product/service, I may think of it. Facebook etc. are for fun, LinkedIn is for business -simple as that.

You may find good information on How does LinkedIn help Grow your Business here - http://bit.ly/10kTRwd
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM

Online social marketing can be tiring.
If you have RSS feeds for your product from your site I would advise you to submit them to Talkativetimes (dot) com
There you can gain massive amount of traffic. And since it is RSS, only your latest products or news will be broadcast online. People will be able to share your RSS to hundreds of social sharing sites.