This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this girl like me? 10 points for best answer!?
03-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Does this girl like me? 10 points for best answer!?
So there is this girl i met on this dating app and she gave me her number and facebook. she told me that shes had an asian boyfriend before (when i was telling her a story about this rude girl She said she wouldnt have given her my number if she didnt think i was attractive and nice (with a Smile)

I asked her if she wanted to grab a drink on thursday and she said that she was meeting up with friends and said "Maybe another time" and that shes never met up wit someone from the internet before and it makes her a little nervous to do so cause she doesnt know what my intentions are.

I was initially kinda angry but didnt show it via txt/msg and instead just played it off cool and she replied: "wow thanks for understanding. most guys would take it offensively".
I kinda asked her straight up if she was just letting me off easy and that i didn't want to really waste time and effort BUt she said: "i am really attractive and nice but just got to have precautions" she said shed be more comfortable to skype sometime once she finds her username and password.

Just a side note: she responds to my txts wthin a couple minutes and they are very lengthy. Do you think she actually is interested? and how would you guys recommend i proceed when dealing with this? She didnt msg me first today Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:21 AM

I think she likes you, it sounds like if she did. I also think you should skype with her first, just to make sure that you are good at talking to each other in real life, and then after that you can meet with her! I think she just might be afraid that you are a 60 year old man, just after sex, you know what I mean? That you aren't the person you tell her that you are, so she just want to make sure, by skyping you first Smile

Good luck with it! ^^

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:29 AM

Could you provide me more information in private so I can help you better? Please tell me your contact way.

My email is erdfd997@yahoo.com