This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This is an interesting situation. Maybe you can figure it out?
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM
This is an interesting situation. Maybe you can figure it out?
So I am 17 and have this massive crush on this stunning girl. We get along great and we talk every day. We text like once or twice a week and talk throughout the whole day until like 12:00 or 1:00 or when we she goes asleep. We Mainly talk on Facebook, though. Because we have a group chat with a mutual friend of ours. And nearly every night after the friend goes to bed. I just start messaging her one on one until like 1 or even 2 in the morning. Is that a good sign? I always tell her how awesome she is and maybe I shouldn't but I honestly can't help it. And she seems kinda excited to see me because we have a mutual school activity that we do. And she hates it when I tell her that I may not be able to go. I have talked to her on the phone once for about 2 hours also. Are these good signs?

Oh one more thing. She has rejected me twice now. Once last year in about April. And once more in mid November. And yes. I have had a crush on her for a year+ now...

So what do I do?!?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:17 AM

I would advise you to stop wasting your time and move on.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

Yes. She's interested in you!!!!!Smile
Tell her how you exactly feel, not awkwardly,
I'm a girl, and I would feel comfortable if a boy told me how he felt.
She rejected you twice...I'm sorry.
Probably she wasn't ready yet.
03-24-2014, 10:24 AM

Urgh by the looks of it she thinks you are someone a little more than a friend. Or maybe just a friend. If she is the bright girly type then it's most likely that she thinks you're just a friend and doesnt want to change that relationship.
I might be wrong though.