This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I get arrested? Please help!?
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM
Can I get arrested? Please help!?
There's this girl I know that smokes a lot of weed, as well a other things such as takes cocaine etc, well this girl has just started working in a job I got rejected from. I'm really cross because she's rubbing my face in it and only applied after I told her I was really hoping I would get the job because money is so tight. So my question is, what if I make a few anonymous complaints about her to the boss, pretending that I was a customer she was rude too? Also, her Facebook page has loads of pics of her smoking weed and frequent references to taking drugs, can I anonymously email her employer asking if he knows he has hired a drug addict and maybe send him a link to her profile? Is any of this legal? If she finds out its me can I be arrested?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM

If that stuff wasn't true, you could maybe get in trouble. But since there are pictures of her online doing it. I think you'd be ok. She'll probably know it's you though. But I'd be tempted to do the same thing. The part about rubbing your face in it ... is what would set me off.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:25 AM

It would make you a terrible person to do this. The fact that you want do do this and are only concerned about getting caught makes you seem like a terrible person.
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM

do you really need to be that petty?

I guess her employer doesn't do drug testing, but hey, that is their business.

Your business is getting on with your life and applying to other jobs. Maybe your tendency to be vengeful interferes with your ability to help customers (I assume if a customer would be mean to you you would unthinkingly be mean back, not still treat the customer well because it is your job.) I would think there is zero chance that if she loses her job you would get it.

However she is really dumb of posting all this on facebook. It probably will catch up with her sooner or later anyway. No need to interfere.
03-24-2014, 10:40 AM

If the Facebook info is accessible to the public then you can send a link to the employer. I'd call the cops and report her and then contact the employer as a concerned citizen that she is a druggie and may pose a danger to herself, coworkers, and customers.
03-24-2014, 10:46 AM

Don't contact the employer as you could be in trouble. If you want to report her do it via the Police.
03-24-2014, 10:48 AM

You sad pathetic excuse for a human.

Just because you were not good enough for a job you now want to ruin someone elses chances.

Way to go !!!!!
03-24-2014, 10:52 AM

Doing any of this will not make you feel better in the long term and it will not result in your getting her job. Taking drugs etc. is not the business of this girl's employer, they would not act on anything that is anonymous. Best thing for you to do is to put this all behind you and move on, thinking stuff like this will eat you up and make you bitter, better to wish her well through grated teeth and to get on with your own life.