This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to become better friends with a guy?
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM
How to become better friends with a guy?
I started out writing big long scenarios I've had with this guy...but that was irrelevant
I just want to know how to become better friends with this guy
It's hard cause I'm in boarding school and only get home for holidays
He's extremely funny and witty
He's easy to talk to, and he talks to anyone and everyone
I get shy around him cause I don't want to say anything wrong in front of him, which may lead to me missing my chance at becoming good friend with him

I talk to him occasionally on Facebook, but he never seems interested in our chats
How do I make him want to talk to me on Facebook , how do I interest him in our conversations?
Please help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM

You have to be patient. Be friendly and pleasant, but not pushy. Try to show him that you are a kind person, and interesting to talk to. Talk to him when you can about school, sports, music, movies, books, hobbies, special interests, friends, family, pets, events that are happening around you or in your town, anything that might be of interest to him. Ask him questions about himself. Help him if he needs help. Show interest in the activities and issues that interest him. Pay attention to him, listen to what he has to say. Smile. Make eye contact. See how things develop.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply