This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook blocked me from my friend's profile for sending my friend a friend's request..?
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
Facebook blocked me from my friend's profile for sending my friend a friend's request..?
Facebook blocked me from my friend's profile for sending him a friends request... i had also send him 2 or 3 messages after sending him friend's request before he could accept it..
Now i cannot open his profile or send him any more messages .. why does this happen?
I asked him about this.. he said he did not block me... He thinks Facebook may have blocked me from his profile.
i only send friends request to people i know and in a that week i had only sent friend's request to him and my Facebook friends are less than 100 in number.
If Facebook had blocked me from his profile , when will they enable me visiting his profile?
It had been 9 days since Facebook had blocked me from viewing or visiting his profile...
Please help me..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM

Facebook didn't block you - they simply don't do that. It is your "friend" who blocked you.
If he asked Facebook to block you, they would simply tell him to do it himself

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

Facebook is not allowed to block you from sending a friend request to someone. Your friend is the one that blocked you.

ズ丂╋乇レノイム