This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is your opinion on "Cut for One Direction"?
03-24-2014, 10:16 AM
What is your opinion on "Cut for One Direction"?
Some girls on Instagram have been posting pictures of themselves cutting because they love one direction. One of the girls even said that they cut themselves because Zayn is apparently getting married.

Any opinions/thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:23 AM

One direction should not be the cause of normal girls pain. If they want true leaders to look up to try Craig and mark keiburger, mother Theresa, Gandhi. One direction denied a little girl her dying wish through the make a wish foundation because i
She couldn't afford the concert so they were expected to cover concert ticket fees. That's 180$ off of there already millions of dollars for a girl with cancer who looked up to them. They are snobs and careless children with no respect. If they didn't show that girl some humility neither should the girls you speak of. They got famous for the wrong reasons.

Ads

03-24-2014, 10:33 AM

I love one direction... But I think that is just stupid. Sorry. No offense to anyone. But, so what if zayn is getting married. It&#x27;s his life. That&#x27;s the girl he loves. They should be proud and happy, of the boys. Yet there doing this. I get that they love them. But, this is really far...
03-24-2014, 10:36 AM

Theyre retards cutting themselves over boys they will never get to be with , and worst of all theyre cutting themselves for one of the most annoying untalented bands ever Big Grin
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM

Its disgusting. People doing that are out of their minds and obviously have no idea what that can do to their body. They have no idea how many nerves and muscles are in their body. One cut in the wrong spot and you could lose feeling in your hand. You could completely bleed out of you cut too deep. Not to mention that the people cutting for One Direction are making a joke out of the people that cut as a form of release that is self destructive and actually need the help. These 1D cutters are forcing themselves to do it, those who actually cut need help and can't seem to get it because guess what, some over publicized groupies are decided to scar the sh** out of their arms because they have no brains in their heads. They need to stop before people start to get seriously hurt.